The immigration visa applications include non-immigrant and employment-based services as of the following:


H1B. The H-1B program allows companies in the United States to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty including science, engineering and information technology.

EB-5. Under this program, entrepreneurs (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.



L-1. The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.

E-1. The E-1 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States solely to engage in international trade on his or her own behalf.

E-2. The E-2 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.



J-1. The J-1 Visa offers cultural and educational exchange opportunities in the United States through a variety of programs overseen by the U.S. State Department.

O-1. The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.



Law Office of Andrea Natale is uniquely qualified to provide our clients with exceptional legal representation in areas of immigration law. These areas include but are not limited to applications for B-1, B-2, E-1, E-2, O-1 and L-1 visas, adjustment or extension of status, family, employment and investment based green card petitions and naturalization. Our experience, knowledge of immigration law and practices, along with our keen dedication to every immigration case is what makes Law Office of Andrea Natale a firm that clients can depend on at all times. We make the impossible cases become possible.


  • Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)

    An approved travel authorization is not a visa, but rather a process that permits certain citizens and nationals to apply for the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). If you belong to one of forty-five countries authorized under the VWP, you may be eligible to apply for the ESTA. To be eligible, you must not be in possession of a temporary visitor B-2 visa and plan to travel to the U.S. for business or pleasure not longer than 90 days.

    • ESTA Extension.

      ESTA status cannot be extended except for a limited exception called Satisfactory Departure. Under exceptional circumstances, USCIS may grant discretionally an extension for up 30 days only in limited cases and for serious emergencies, such as hospitalization, or conditions that cause flights to be delayed or cancelled for more than 24 hours (weather, worker strikes, etc.). Otherwise, people visiting under the Visa Waiver Program may not stay beyond their initial 90-days

  • Business Visitor B-1 Visa

    If the nature of your planned travel is business related and you plan to stay in the U.S. between one and six months, then you can apply for a B-1 visa. Business nature may include consulting with business associates, attending a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference; settling an estate; or negotiating a contract.

    To be eligible, we will have to demonstrate that the purpose of your trip is business in nature and that you plan to remain in the U.S. for a specific limited period of time. We will have to show that you have the sufficient funds to cover all the expenses associated with your stay and that you have no intent to abandon your residence outside of the U.S. If you have reasons to believe you may not be admissible to the U.S. due to previous legal matters inside or outside of the U.S., call us for a complementary consultation.

  • Visitor B-2 Visa

    If the nature of your planned travel is pleasure, tourism or medical treatment and you plan to stay in the U.S. between one and six months, then you can apply for a B-2 visa.

    To be eligible, visa will have to demonstrate the purpose of your visit. We will have to show that you plan to stay in the U.S. for a specific limited period of time, have the sufficient funds to cover your expenses and that you have no intent to abandon your residence outside of the U.S.

  • E Visa

    E nonimmigrant classification applies to nationals of a treaty country who seek to be admitted to the U.S. to engage in international trade or to make an investment. There are currently 45 countries that have signed ”Friendship, Commerce and Navigation” treaties with the U.S. Trade may include but is not limited to goods, services, international banking, insurance, transportation, tourism, technology, and some news-gathering activities

    To be eligible for a E-1 treaty trader visa, the applicant must carry on substantial and principal trade between the U.S. and the treaty country. Substantial trade refers to the continued flow of trade items over time, whereas principal trade refers to trade over 50% of the total volume of international trade. In other words, the business needs to show that it is at least 50% owned by the national applying for the visa. E-1 grants the visa holder stay of up to two years. Extensions of up to additional two years may be granted.

    There is no limit to the number of extensions that may be applied for. To be eligible for E-2 treaty investor visa, the applicant must show a substantial investment in a real and active commercial undertaking that is not marginal. “Substantial investment” means that the investment is sufficient to establish the business by taking into account its nature and character. Substantiality is calculated as a percentage of the investment made versus needed. Investment of 100 per cent or higher percentage would qualify for a small business that required an initial investment of $100,000 or less. On the other hand, “marginality” means the capacity of the enterprise to generate a minimal livelihood of the investor and her family. To show that the undertaking is not marginal, the applicant can prove present or prospective capacity to generate labor.

    Certain employees and their dependent family members may also be eligible for E status. Family members is said receive a derivative E status for the same duration of the principal applicant and they are eligible to work for any employer in the United States. To be eligible, the employee must be a citizen or a national of the treaty nation; they must hold a managerial or supervisory role that requires specialist skills or knowledge; and the employer must be in the U.S. on a current E visa, or if the employer is outside of the U.S., applicant must prove that they could meet the conditions of E qualification. Employees are only permitted to work in the activity for which they were approved for when the visa was issued.

  • O-1 Visa

    • L-1 Visa Application
    • Adjustment of Status
    • Extension of Status
    • Family-Based Green Card Petition
    • Employment-Based Green Card Petition
    • Investment-Based Green Card Petition